Sunday, October 31, 2010

So this is it! One more sleep

Not sure when I can get back on again, so thought I would update now.
Tomorrow is only hours away!  Gosh today went so fast.
My mind is just crazy today, I can't think straight.  I went to the shops this morning, but when I got there I can't remember why I went.  I do now, I was meant to get some magazines!  Looks like Jase and I will be staring at the walls tomorrow.  Cause he doesn't bloody talk lol!
Rang the surgeons office, looks like I am later in the morning, so all going well I should be going to theatre around 10.30am, surgery takes about an hour then there is recovery time.
Not sure what Jase is going to do while I am in. I told him to go for a surf or something.
Just gave Jase my horses for the Melbourne Cup.  Picked them by name, something that went along with what is going on with me.  So bring it on PROFOUND BEAUTY and MALUCKYDAY. 
I am off to spend some time with the family, get dinner organised and everyone in the bath and bed.  Then hopefully I will get some sleep tonight.
Please send me positive thoughts, and think of me.

'The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are'

4 comments:

  1. Always thinking of you hun. Wow, can't beleive you are so close now.
    You know Trace, that no matter how small you get your heart will remain the same, HUGE, full of love for those around you.
    All the best lovely, will be sending all my thoughts your way.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take your measurements (if you haven't already!) and photos...

    Here you are, on the eve of your new life.. It's one of the greatest steps you will ever take, and there were times when you didn't think you would get to this points, but here you are... :)

    Small steps from here on it Tracey.. You will start seeing the rewards soon, just let your body heal first..

    Can't wait to follow the next stage of your journey... You and me will be bikini shopping in no time!

    Sending lots of love!!

    Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    i was sleeved on 11th October at John Flynn. Going well. Would love to connect with a fellow local sleever if you would like to. shereeb64@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I've enjoyed reading your blog. I was sleeved on 26 Oct, just a week before you, and thought it would be great to chat. I also have young kids and live in Virginia Beach, Virginia USA. We visited Cairnes and Sydney in 2001 and love Australia. :)

    Best Wishes,
    Lisa
    Jacknlisa7@aol.com

    ReplyDelete