Friday, October 29, 2010

Scary thoughts going through my head

3 days to go until surgery.  Gosh its coming up fast!
Had an absolutely lovely day out with the family today. We went and had a beautiful picnic and hubby and the kids all had a swim.
I sat watching them from the bank as I always do.  This isn't a weight thing, I just like to know what I am swimming with lol!  Oh ok and I don't have any cossies that would fit!
I took heaps of photos. 
Why am I having scary thoughts of "this will be our last day out together" and "I hope this isn't the last photo they have of me".
While sitting there watching them all swim, I told hubby, maybe this time next year I will get in.
We were at one of our favourite camping spots.  We had a look around and we are now looking forward to our next camping trip.  I just hope I am there to share it with them.

2 comments:

  1. Oh please dont say things like that Trace, please.....its just nerves, anxiety, scared..please think positive about the op, you are going to be fine,,,,,,you have so much to come home too, you hve the strenth to get thru this, BE STRONG, BE POSITIVE........anyway, you aint going nowhere, i dont wanna be stuck with 3 snotty nose kids!! xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its hard not to think the worse Tracey..I think too especially the thought of being under aneasthetic..You'll be fine..keep thinkg of the positive and try not let negatives overide you..will be thinking of you xx

    ReplyDelete