Thursday, October 21, 2010

V8 Drivers, Grid Girls, Raffles and Water!

I have been so busy this week!  It is just flying by, I really hope next week does too.  I have nothing on next week so I bet it goes really slow!
One thing I have noticed is, I seem to feel hot all the time, bit like a hot flush but constant.  Also in the mornings I feel a little sick.  A bit like morning sickness. 
Today I was selling raffle tickets at the Gold Coast 600 Launch lunch!  V8 drivers, Grid Girls, celebrities and rev heads!
The people and drivers were really nice, One man asked me if I had ever been to Adelaide, when I informed him I hadn't, he offered to take me there!  I told him I come with 3 kids.  He asked how old they were.  When I told him he said, maybe when they are a bit older! bahahaha!
Then another one pointed to a picture on the big screen of one of the gorgeous grid girls.  he asked me if it was me!  Yeah mate, before kids! lol
One of the other Make A Wish Volunteers has offered, in 3 months time, she will give me a make over.  Spray tan, make up,  hair.  We shook on it!  She said I deserve it.
I am hearing that alot lately.  "You deserve it".. Why?  Why do I deserve these things?  I an just a normal cranky mum always yelling at her kids, complaining about them, sending them off to be babysat! 
What have I done to deserve anything good?
Didn't get a chance to eat my salad or have my shake at lunch today.  By the end of the function, I could have eaten the ass out of a low flying duck!  Or the horse and his jockey!  I got back to my car and made up my shake.  Had to get home to get the girls out of mums hair so didn't get to eat my salad.  I felt alot better after having my shake anyway.
By the time I got home it was time to get dinner organised for the tribe. I cooked them Tuna Mornay, I had my salad I didn't eat at lunch time.  I also received my order of more shakes and some optifast bars.  I ordered Cappacino to give them a try,  I couldn't wait to have it after my salad.  Yum!
Didn't get my 2nd piece of fruit in, might have that shortly with some no sugar jelly!
Even though I am feeling really good, positive and motivated, I still am lacking alot of energy.  Infact even trying to brush my hair leaves me breathless!  I know its because I am not having as much protein, but I really hope that fixes itself soon.
Took a photo of me today showing me all dressed up for work.  Posted it on facebook and heaps of people say they can see the weight loss already.  Wish i could see it!
Starting to feel hungry so it must be fruit and jelly time!  Weigh in day tomorrow, I am excited. 


Your past does not equal, nor does it dictate, your future

2 comments:

  1. good luck with your weigh in tomorrow - ill be looking forward to your update on FB!!! or mumz whichever one is first! xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete