Saturday, October 16, 2010

Feeling really good this morning

I am feeling positive this morning,
I don't know if its the Berocca I took yesterday, the fact that I finally had a meal with flavour last night, the fact that the sun is out, the fact my body is getting used to not eating.  I just feel good.  I have a spring in my step and I am smiling.
I definately need to try to track down some different flavoures of shakes.  My local chemist only has chocolate and vanilla.  Someone was nice enough to send me a strawberry shake and I really liked it.  So I like chocolate, strawberry but most of all coffee!  My local chemist can't even order it in,  The supplier for that chain won't do it apparantly.
Jase and I went to do a bit of shopping, I needed to try to find some things for Rosie's 1st birthday party next weekend.
It was right on lunch time and we decided to get something to eat.  I was lucky there was a subway there, I ordered a bowl of salad.  No dressing, no meat, nothing.  Although it was bland, it still filled the hole.  Jason's meat ball sub was all dried out and looked disgusting.
I made some stuffed capsicums, Jase found the recipe in my CSIRO diet cookbook.  I cheated a little and put a bit of grated parmesan cheese ontop.  They were actually quite nice, better than I was expecting.
I am thinking of going to the local markets tomorrow to get some fresh vegies and fruit.  I am so sick of my supermarket vegies going rotten within a day of purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment