Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I think I can actually do this!

Its getting so much easier to cope with, I am not feeling as hungry, infact, I am finding it hard sometimes to have my salad or vegies.  My stomach must be getting used to starving lol.
I wanted to crack yesterday so bad, I hadn't had any sleep (1 year old Diva) in total it was 41.5 hours I was awake for until last night.  So yesterday, all I wanted was something just so meaty and yummy. I didn't cave though.
Finally got some sleep last night and this morning I feel so much better.  Had alot to do today, I needed to remove my dirty bikie goatee so went and got waxed, saw my Dietician who was so impressed with my progress, said I had done everything right, even said I could enjoy a bit of food at Rosie's party!  Yay Spit Roast here I come!  I am going to push my face right into the plate........................................................... and well you can just imagine lol. 
I then had to see a Cardiologist.  Because of my SVT, I was worried that I will go into Tachycardia just after surgery, which my Surgeon believes WILL happen.  So I was worried about how they will stop the SVT.  Usually I have to hold my nose and blow really hard or lay flat on the floor and put my legs straight up.  (Now there is an image for you to go to bed with hehehe!).  Or sometimes I am given medication.
I have been put on some medication that will stop me from going into Tachycardia after surgery (or before) and then he wants to operate on that a month after surgery!  He couldn't believe it hadn't been done already.  oops!  (In my defence, I was diagnosed in 1995 and I have always been told it is not life threatening!)
Feeling great this afternoon, everything went so smoothly today, everyone was really nice to me, the kids ate their dinner without argument.
Oh and a bonus my cardiologist Bulk Billed! lol
Only down part of the day was the scales haven't moved in 2 days.  I think that is because I have been so tired my body started storing any energy it had.  My dietician says I will probably lose another 5kg before surgery!

~ Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself~
George Bernard Shaw


2 comments:

  1. oH tRACE, I AM SO IMPRESSED WITH YOUR POSITIVITY, AND AT LEAST YOU ARE KEEPING YOUR FANTASTIC SENSE OFHUMOUR, WE ARE VERY VERY PROUD OF YOU..XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Tracey!! You doing awsome!!!
    It sure is hard sticking to good food when you ha e kids and it's not going smoothly!!
    To think its only going to keep getting better and better!!
    Love reading your blog too!!
    Hope you have a fantastic day
    -xox-

    ReplyDelete