Monday, October 18, 2010

Can't help weighing myself every morning!

Every morning I have been weighing myself.  I know its a cardinal sin but I can't help it!  Its so exciting seeing the numbers go down every day!  I know it will slow down but it is just amazing at the moment.
My energy levels have definately picked up a bit. 
I had an appointment with my Dietician this morning, tried to change it to Wednesday because I have a few other appointments down the coast then, plus I had 3 feral children with me thanks to a pupil free day!

I rang at 8.30am and their computers were down so they had to ring me back.  They rang me at 9.30am said no couldn't change it.  So I got everyone together and headed down the coast.  20 minutes away from the Dietician the Receptionist rang me to tell me my Dietician is home in bed throwing her guts up so they have to cancel my appointment! ARGH!
I decide to keep heading down the coast, I had all the kids in the car, snacks packed and was prepared anyway.
We did a little shopping, got some things for Rosie's party, I found some different flavoured shakes, Strawberry and I got more coffee that I love.  Its so expensive though, I am really worried about the cost of that.  Sounds stupid considering what we are paying for the surgery.  But then even my vegies etc are expensive, it costs alot of money to eat healthy.
I was naughty again tonight, I ate a small papadum and also a spoonful of cous cous!  I don't even like cous cous but I had bought a Moroccan flavoured one for Jase a few weeks ago that he cooked up and I wanted to see if it tasted any better than the plain one.  Yum  I really liked it, but I stopped!  God damn it!
Ordering my lunch at Subway today, I had images that the people serving me and the people around me were making comments on me eating my plain salad.  I imagined they were telling me I was fooling myself and etc.  They weren't but for some reason that goes through my mind when people see me eat. 
I am hoping to get into a zumba class this week or next week, I have seen so many of my friends absolutely kick ass at Zumba so I want to give it a go!

"Each of us is great insofar as we perceive and act on the infinite possibilities which lie undiscovered and unrecognized about us." James Harvey Robinson


No comments:

Post a Comment