Monday, November 1, 2010

Surgery day!

Had a pretty good sleep, drug induced lol. Woke at 4am. Tossed and turned and dosed a bit more til 6am.
Billie was up, Rosie was whinging in her bed and I woke to a stranger in my bed. Lol jase is never usually there when I wake. Either he is at work or out surfing and he shaved his head last night. Looks like a new man, feel like I'm having an affair lol.
Took Rosie a while to work out who he was.
Rosie took a heap of steps last night. It was so exciting to see.
Of course all girls were perfect angels this morning. Daddy was home so he thinks I complain about nothing.
Dropped the girls at my mums, hope I haven't forgotten anything. It was hard to say goodbye but I saved the tears until I got in the car. I cried all the way to the gold coast.
We stopped to get some magazines and then got to the hospital an hour early.
We are currently sitting in a cafe while jase has a coffee and bacon and egg muffin. It's not bothering me, I don't think I could eat if I was allowed anyway.
I feel sick.
I can't help but feel selfish today. I am doing something so big. Leaving my girls for 3 nights, keeping jase busy n what should be his day off. Taking up mums time making her have the girls, making everyone think of me.

2 comments:

  1. We should never feels guilty when we take time out for ourselves. You are always doing things for everyone else, sometimes it just has to be about you.
    :)

    ReplyDelete