Monday, November 29, 2010

Chicken Noodle Soup

I haven't had much to say so haven't really been posting.  Life is just normal day to day, fighting kids, screaming parents, barking dogs!
I am really enjoying the soft moist stage!  Lots of gravy involved, who wouldn't love lots of gravy lol
I bought myself these little easyeats meals mashed potato , gravy and beef or meatloaf or chicken.  I think they were about $4 each.  Really yummy and easy, although I only ate 2 spoonfuls lol!
Today I didn't know what to have, so just got myself a cup of chicken noodle soup.  8 weeks ago if I had of got myself a cup of soup for lunch, I would have been pulling my hair out and raiding the fridge for something else.  Now I can't even finish the whole cup before it goes stone cold.  Its amazing how fast I feel full.
I am trying to really concentrate on drinking more water.  But the more water I drink, the less "food" I can fit.  So I have to be very careful.
I was very naughty on the weekend.  We went camping and of course the campfire snacks were pulled out.  There was marshmellows for toasting and cheezels.  Well I wasn't game enough to try a marshmellow but I sucked on a couple of Cheezels!  They were so yummy!  Mind you, 2 cheezels filled me up so I had no room left for the can of bundy I had had 2 sips of! lol 
Today I just couldnt' get a Hungry Jacks whopper with cheese off my mind!  Yum, I could really go one of them.  Also someone mentioned Sandwiches.  What I wouldn't give to wrap my gums around a yummy Chicken, Avocado and Salad sandwich!  Even the girls vegemite sandwiches look devine! lol
My clothes are all getting so so big on me.  But due to my large tummy area, I can't go down a size yet.  That makes me all out of proportion.  Plus I can't justify spending any money yet on new clothes, afterall, I will only need to get more again in a few weeks.  It seems pointless to me.  I have found a few items I have had to put away because they are just way too big.
I held up a pair of my shorts last night, like they do in after photos, and my god, you could show a movie on the back of them my backside was so big!  It just never occured to me before how big they were.
Jason told me the other night he really notices the difference.  That was really nice and meant alot to me.  He is a man of very few words and I believed him.  I told him I can't see it yet.  He said that is because I see myself everyday.  Well so does he lol!
Well best get back to my day job, Rosie is climbing onto the toy box, Danni is telling me she is "hungy" for the 80th time this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment