Sunday, November 7, 2010

Cant believe how fast the weight is coming off!

Woke up feeling a little ill. My hubby is home again. Poor thing has missed his surfs he usually gets on the weekend. I have needed him home because I can't lift anything heavy yet. Makes it a bit hard with my baby girl Rosie who I need to get in and out of bed. Hurts more when she puts her arms out to me wanting me to pick her up.
Weighed myself again this morning, another 2kg gone! 12.1kg so far! Wish I could feel it, hopefully when the swelling goes down I will feel better.
Today was slot better eating (drinking) wise. I was told to try degas tablets as it was very painful when I swallowed anything, no matter how all the sips were. Wow what a difference! So today I had an optifast shake, a berocca, cup of soup and an up &go. Each one was sipped over a 2 hour time frame. So didn't feel as hungry today.
Found dinner hard tonight, we went to mother in law Dots and she did a yummy roast. The vegies were cooked just the way I love them, burnt lol. Jase used to cut me the most well done piece of meat too. I could just taste it. But I sipped on my up & go.
Tonight Danni (3) asked me why I have bandaids on my tummy. Told her I had to get my tummy fixed.

2 comments:

  1. I am loving your blog Trace !!!!
    Can you lick food for a taste ??? lol seriously>?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glenda, don't think I haven't thought about it lol! Looking at the Roast vegies last night, I was so on the edge of doing what ever I could to get them through a straw pmsl!
    Glad your loving my blog hon, I should post more in the day because by the time I sit down at the end of the day I have forgotten alot of the stuff I should share.

    ReplyDelete