Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Running out of interesting things to say.

Nothing much to report the last few days, every day is the same.  Sip, Sip, Sip!
Saw my Surgeon and Dietician yesterday.  My surgeon said I looked "Amazing" which I was really chuffed about.  He is a man of very few words normally so to hear him say that shocked me.  I don't feel amazing yet.
My Dietician said out of the 3 patients that were done I am the one that is looking the best.  I can also move onto puree's on Saturday.  I am so excited!  can't wait to eat meat again.  I have already looked at a few recipes I can do and then whip up!
Also noticed my tongue yesterday morning.

 Hmmm thought my mouth felt like the bottom of a bird cage.  Turns out I am extremely dehydrated and also have thrush.  So on Oral medication for that, Inner Health Plus and I need to drink more!
Doing alot more farting now! hehehe!  It is bliss!
Weigh in day tomorrow, I really hope there has been some movement.
I have decided to set my goal to have lost 20 kg by Christmas.  that will get me under 100kg.

No comments:

Post a Comment