Thursday, November 11, 2010

Justneeded to come and let it out here. Feeling really down tonight. I wanted to make my mums birthday special. So I cooked her a traditional English roast beef and Yorkshire puddings.
It smelt amazing while it was cooking. I had a cup of soup while cooking because I was feeling hungry.
Served it all up and everyone tucked in. I tried to cook myself a can of soup. It wouldn't cook properly the pumpkin wouldn't break up properly. While I was doing that everyone kept asking me for things. Drinks, another plate here, a spoon there.
Everyone finished their meal and I was still trying to get my soup. I didn't even get to sit down with everyone. I felt like I had missed out on spending time with everyone.
I just feel like I missed out.
Then I had to wash it all up. With Jason giving me instructions in the background. I just felt like crying.
So I am in a mood tonight. I am upset the scales aren't moving. I am all but starving and nothing is happening. I just don't get it.

1 comment:

  1. awwww Trace, it was very special for me, i wouldnt want to spend my birthday with anyone other than you and Jase and the girls........The meal was amazing as usual, and the cake was very cute, i loved all of it!!!!!!!! and you know what, the flowers was an extra special surprise.....its the ebst birthday i have had for a long long time...Considering how you are feeling love, you done a fantastic job of making my birthday special........So dont feel bad, or get upset, its hard trying to please everyone , especially when u got 3 tired and hungry kids around......You did great hon, and i cant begin to imagine how hard it was for you to have a can of soup when we all tucked into the dinner, so that in its self deserves a medal for being so strong...........You hang in there love, we are very proud of you, and i am in amazement at watching you go through all of this.......We love you loads, and thank you so so much for my lovey birthday.......xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete