Monday, November 8, 2010

One week ago!

Can't believe surgery was a week ago.  Its gone so fast.
Feeling a little off today, not sick, not tired, just blurgh.  Feel a little anxious I think.  I can feel that I am a little tense.  I am on edge.  Just want to be by myself.
I noticed last night one of my scars doesn't look like its closed up properly.  That made me feel funny last night so that could be why I am feeling the way I am today.  I have been putting betadine on it.  I see my surgeon again tomorrow so will have it checked then.
I also see my Dietician tomorrow.  Not sure what happens there, I don't think I can go on puree's for another week yet.
Today I have had an up and go, a cup of tea, a cup of tomato soup, a small tub yoghurt and I am going to have a cup of Milo for dinner.
Remember these are all sipped throughout the whole day. I also have had 700ml water.
Things are going down slot easier today. The yoghurt hurt a little. Need to go through my recipe books to find some nice soup record.
Feeling a bit better this afternoon. Got eceryones dinner ready and on the stove waiting to be cooked.
Oh and if your still reading, funniest thing happened. I did my first fart today! Pmsl!
You have no idea how long I havexwanted to do that! I was so excited I squeaked. Then jase looked at me like I was a mad woman and then I had a laughing fit! I am so happy and relieved! Rofl

No comments:

Post a Comment