Monday, November 15, 2010

Life seems to be back to normal

Nothing really interesting to report.
Life has gone back to normal. I am feeling human.
I had to get Jason to hide the scales from me. I have an addiction to weighing myself. It's like a drug, sometimes a hit can make you feel good and then times it can rot your veins! I was seeing scattered results, they would go up then down then stay the same. It really plays mind games.
Finding the purée stage a bit too complicated. It just seems easier to just keep having soups. Especially when I am only eating 2 tablespoons!

1 comment:

  1. Happy that you're feeling back to normal again :)

    It seems as though your diet is the same as the lap band one. I'm enjoying my soups and juices at the moment.

    Very proud of of you xo

    ReplyDelete