Thursday, November 11, 2010

Keep reminding myself it will happen

Well so much for being excited about weigh in day.  The scales haven't moved an inch since last friday.  I am heartbroken, devastated, angry, confused you name it!
Even my measurements have gone up by 1cm!  I just don't understand it.
Thought I would take some photos of myself, 12.1kg down.  Don't know how to merge the before and afters together.
AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE




I have also been constipated the last couple of days.   Well not so much constipated, I just haven't been!  I guess that could have contributed to my mood.  Well it must have cause the flood gates opened (more than once!) and I actually feel alot better. 
Probably over did it a little today.  First day at home with Rosie on my own.  She was very whingy today, so kept wanting to be picked up, was in and out of bed.  I also swept the floors so the house no longer looks like a horses stable and I folded washing.  I know I shouldn't have done so much but I feel better looking at the floors now!

No comments:

Post a Comment