Saturday, December 4, 2010

Very small loss this week, really not worth mentioning.lost half a kilo.
That makes it 17.1kg now.
quite funny in the shop the other day, I picked up 4 4kg bags of potatoes and showed Billie and said "this is how much I have lost" she was in awe!
Jase held Danni around my waist and said that is what I used to carry around with me lol.
I can't believe how quickly I get full. 2 spoons of food and I start to feel a bit sick. I am eating with a teaspoon so I also eat slower.
It's funny when your 1 year old eats more than you do!
Billie asked me the other day what will be the first thing I want to eat when I can eat normally again. There isn't one thing I have really craved. It varies, a whopper with cheese to a sandwich! Billie said am I looking forward to Christmas so I can eat wurst (yummy naughty sausage). If I do eat it, that is all I will be having. So I have booked my piece of wurst for Christmas breakfast!
Saw my surgeon this week. He said I am doing great. I can also start exercising now. Now that it's school holidays and when the rain stops, I sm looking forward to going for walks!

No comments:

Post a Comment