Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Well got the first vomit out of the way!

Haven't blogged for a while but that is because I haven't had much to write home about.
Had my first vomit on the weekend.  Its because I ate way to fast.  You know what its like when you have a screaming child and you just want to get out of the restaurant.  So I stuffed the food down my throat, didn't chew it enough and oh my lord!  It felt like I was having a heart attack.  The pain was so bad.  In the end I had to make myself throw up to get some relief.  Charming!  Yep, won't be showing my face in that restaurant again.

Am loving my new program.  I have been able to add cruskits and toasted sandwiches to my diet.  I am now addicted.   It is so nice to be able to chew something and have something crunch in my mouth.  Its so nice to be now on an almost normal diet.  All be it a small amount!  I managed half of a chicken cheese and asparagus toasted sandwich yesterday.  Oh my goodness, yum! 

I am now 2.2 kg off my Christmas goal of losing 20kg.  With only a week and a half to go, I am sad that I may not make it.  Although, it should have been achievable.  I will at least hopefully get to the other goal of being under 100kg.  I put on 300grams last week!  It was very depressing.  But my dietician said its because of the warmer weather.  My body is retaining fluid so that is where the weight gain would have come from.  There is no way it would be fat she said.

I went through my wardrobe the other day and pulled out 3/4 of it!  Nothing fits anymore.  I am making do with what I have left though.  I just don't have the extra money to buy new stuff yet, especially as I will be buying more again in a few weeks.

The weather is getting so much hotter now.  I am trying so hard to get more water in.  But it is so hard as I fill up really quickly.

My measurements have not changed much either sadly.
                  START      NOW
Bust            136          124
Under Bust  110          98
Waist           120          106
Hips             150          136
Neck            41            38
Arms            45            45
Leg               75           66.5

No comments:

Post a Comment