Thursday, December 16, 2010

Oops I did it again!

I have been so hungry today. Think it's because I have upped my exercise. When I say up'd my exercise I mean I have walked my daughter to kindy 2 days in a row.
Going from doing nothing to that is upping my exercise lol. It has also been very hot & humid so have sweated heaps!
Hoping for the scales to be nice to me for my weigh in tomorrow.
I had to throw up again today. I tried left over fried rice. Well it is way too soon. It got stuck! Nothing I could do would get it to go down.
So I had to make myself throw up.
On a positive note, I finally got my Vegemite I have been craving. Yummy Vegemite cruskits. I have also been craving pickles! Weird! So I have been having cruskits with cottage cheese, ham & pickles sliced. Yum.
For the record. I am not meant to be throwing up like that. It's just I am rushing things. This time I ate something earlier than my stomach was ready for. It was not moist enough. Oh well, lesson learnt!

No comments:

Post a Comment