Tuesday, February 8, 2011

New year, New Me!

Wow, its been a while since I have updated my blog.  I just don't seem to have the time! 
I am feeling great.  I have lost 25.3kg!  I can't believe it has been just over 3 months since my surgery. 
People are really starting to notice.  Actually when I say that, I should say people are starting to not recognise me!  NOt only have I lost 25kg, I also chopped off all of my hair! 
A beautiful friend of mine promised me 3 months after my surgery she would give me a makeover.  So far I have had a spray tan and tonight, she will be doing my hair and makeup!
I must be feeling better in myself.  My beautifician who see's me on a fortnightly basis, said to me "you must be feeling better about yourself.  You know how I know?  Because you are wearing makeup".  So I must be making more of an effort with myself. 
I have bitten the bullet and bought some new clothes.  I had too!  Everything is like a tent on me.  Its just laughable.  And embarassing.
I am 2 sizes smaller! 
I am loving that now I can have a yoghurt for lunch and be full.  Before surgery, I would have eaten the yoghurt, a coke, and god knows whatelse!
My next goal is to be down to 90kg by my birthday in June.  I have 3kg to go!  I think I will make it lol.
I really would like to get into more exercise, but I just don't have the time.  Its really hard with the kids. 
I have been asked a fair bit about the excess skin.  I think in 12 months time I will be able to speak to my doctor about it.  I don't know that I am prepared to undergo such major surgery again.
I have been trying not to post too many photos of me on my Facebook.  I am really wanting to surprise my dad and family and my Best Friend one day when I can finally get to Sydney.  I hope they are happy for me when they see me.
My dietician has told me she is very happy with my results and I am doing everything I am supposed to.  My surgeon is also very happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment