Saturday, February 19, 2011

Watching what I eat!

Not me, others!  I feel a bit like I am on show when I eat now.  I feel people are watching me to actually see how much I do eat.  Maybe in the hope they catch me out doing something wrong! lol  Its strange.  Maybe its just me. 
We went to dinner friday night and I ordered a kids mexican meatballs.  It came with 2 gold ball size meatballs on this bed of rice.  All I could eat was one of the meatballs, with a tiny bit of rice.  When the waitress came to take the plate she asked me if that was all I was eating.  When I said yes that is all I can fit, she asked if I was unwell! lol
I then explained to her the surgery I had and she was amazed at how little I eat before feeling full.
I went to lunch for a friends birthday yesterday.  I ordered a kids fish and chips.  I ate the 2 small pieces of fish and about 6 chips.  (They didn't give me my soft drink and icecream :( , but I wouldn't have been able to fit it anyway lol).
I can make a sandwich and all I will eat is a quarter of it.  I may be able to eat another quarter a bit later. 
I have been feeling sooo tired.  And my mood!  Boy oh boy!  Don't cross me at around 3pm!  I went to the chemist to speak to them to see if there was another multivitamin I should be taking.  All I take was a Berrocca a day, which had been prescribed by the dietician.  That is supposed to have all that you need in it.  But it isn't enough.  I am also losing alot of hair.  So the chemist gave me Complex B vitamins.  I hope they kick on soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment