Thursday, June 30, 2011

Should have done it!

My Sister In Law Jac is doing the Gold Coast Marathon on Sunday.  I really had an interest in doing it but thought it would be way too hard.  I haven't been to the gym in over 3 weeks (kids sick and me sick) so I am not feeling very fit at the moment.  So I didn't apply.  But now I really wish I had of.  It would have been great for me.  It isn't that far really.
I am feeling so crap because I haven't been to the gym.  Hopefully I can get back next week.  Fingers crossed all the kids will be well again.
I bought a pair of skinny jeans this week.  Don't get me wrong, I still have a huge belly so I will be wearing long tops over them.  But I was so sick of the legs of my pants flapping in the breeze.  I've been wearing size 18 because it fits around my belly comfortably, but the legs are just too big.  I can't wait to wear my new jeans.
I have decided to go back to my natural hair colour.  I am not liking the blonde.  MOre so the regrowth look lol.
I won a family pass to dreamworld last weekend.  I am so excited to think I will be able to go on the rides with my girls now.  I normally stand back and watch the bags. 
I haven't been eating the best.  Been eating lots of choccie biscuits (well more than I should be).  I am also really really craving protein.  I could eat the side of a cow!

No comments:

Post a Comment