Sunday, June 5, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!


ME AT MY BIRTHDAY 2010

MY BIRTHDAY 2011 (with my mum)







Wow!  What a difference 12 months makes!  I can't believe how different I look.  Look at the puffiness in my face last year!  I've just been transformed.

What an amazing birthday I had this year, completely wipes out last years birthday!  First of all I planned a lunch with some friends and family on the day as last year I spent the day sitting on my own crying.  So I refused to do that this year.  I had a lovely lunch, was very spoilt.  Great company.  Then I received a phone call to say I had won a Notebook computer!  What a fantastic day!  That night I spent with the most beautiful people in the world, my hubby and 3 daughters and we had Thai for dinner (glass noodle salad for me) and then Freddo Icecream cake (my favourite!).  A beautiful night!
I thought my birthday was all over and done with for the year.  Until Saturday!  Hubby told me on Friday he was taking me somewhere special on Saturday.  We were to drop the kids at my mums.  He didn't tell me where we were going or anything.  He joked he was taking me to Palazzo Versace Hotel, I knew that wasn't possible as we couldnt' afford it plus I had nothing to wear there! lol
I got dressed, tried to look as nice as possible.  Put on my HOT heels.  Got thrown right off the track when we stopped to buy bait! lol!
Got to my mums place only to walk in and have 50 odd of my closest family and friends standing there calling out "Surprise!".  I couldn't belive it!  I was in shock, couldn't stop shaking and just didn't know what to do next. 
I had an amazing afternoon, again was very spoilt.  SO much love in the room all for me.  I am just so happy.
My daughter and my mum had put it all together, it looked beautiful, so much food and it was just such a nice surprise.
I'm off to Sydney this weekend to complete the celebrations.  I just can't wait!
This been an amazing birthday. 
Thank you to everyione who made it so special!  love my family and friends with all my heart.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment