Thursday, June 2, 2011

I did it! With a week to spare!

I reached my 2nd goal weight!  Infact, I smashed it! 
I wanted to be 85kg by the time I went on my Sydney trip away (June long weekend).  Yesterday on my birthday I checked my weight.
A PHOTO SPEAKS A THOUSAND WORDS!


I am just so over the moon.  Anything else from here on in will just be a bonus.  I feel fantastic, I know I look great.  I have so much energy and I am so full of confidence now.

I have set myself a new goal, I want to lose 10kg in 15 weeks.  This will being me to 74.6kg.  I am attending the Make A Wish Gala Dinner on 17th September, it is also mine and my sexy hubby's 9th wedding anniversary weekend.  So that is my new aim.  IF you saw what I looked like at last years Ball and our wedding anniversary, it will show you how far I have come.
Me, Flossy the Make A Wish Fairy & Jase


This was about 2 weeks before I started the optifast and 6 weeks before my surgery.

Today is a bit warmer so I pulled out something a bit cooler to put on.  NOTHING FITS!  Lol I will be having to hit the shops again before summer.  Everything is falling off me, even the first pair of boardshorts I ever owned!  Its just crazy!
I was lucky enough to go to Crossroads yesterday while they were having their 70% off sale.  I got a gorgeous leather Jacket, and another jacket and 2 tops.  I've never had a nice jacket to wear.  Its going to be great for Sydney!  I am just so so sexcited about my trip.  I can't wait to see everyone.  I'm going to miss my hubby and my babies, but it will be good for all of us!  Especially if I get to have a sleep in! lol


No comments:

Post a Comment