Monday, May 30, 2011

Just keeps getting better!

I'm way under the maximum weight limit to go on the slide at a local playhouse cafe! lol.  Might not seem like much to some.  But I was determined to get under 90kg so I could go on the slides again.  I hadn't thought anything more about it for a while until I went there again today.  I was watching the kids and my youngest was having trouble climbing up.  I thought to myself, oh I can't help her, I can't go up there.Then I saw the sign "90 KILO MAX" and thought, OMG yes I can!  I am under that!  I couldn't get my shoes off fast enough.
So we spent a few hours going up and down the slide, the girls were in fits of laughter!  I am exhausted!
I did a RPM class (spin ) at the gym before we got there so was already feeling tired.
I ordered our usual chips & gravy, I was so looking forward to them!  They have the yummiest gravy.  So I sit down to have some, I eat 2 chips and I start to feel ill.  I find I normally cant' eat fora  while after an RPM class.  So that was all I had :(  better for me in the long run I know but still!

No comments:

Post a Comment