Sunday, April 3, 2011

Never been here before

Wearing size 16 clothing that is! 
I was given a size 16 top by my Mother in Law for Christmas last year.  When she gave it to me we all had a laugh and I told her maybe one day I would fit it.  Well that one day was yesterday! 
I am really struggling to find things to wear, nothing fits properly.  I found my pair of shorts and tried to find a top to match.  This shirt was pretty much the exact same colour and I looked at it and thought, nah no way.  Oh I will just try it on anyway.  OMG!  It fit!  It was snug but it fit!  I couldn't believe it.  I don't ever remember being size 16.  I think as a kid I went from kids clothes straight to 18.  I just am in shock.
My shorts are probably a size 20 now but because of my belly, I could probably get into a 16 or 18 if I didn't have it!
My belly seems to be the last bit to move.  Yes it is getting smaller, but it and my hips are still the biggest part of me.
Went to dinner at a seafood restaurant on the weekend with hubby.  I have been hanging out for a lobster mornay for years since our last favourite seafood restaurant closed down.  So hubby suggested we would go.  I couldn't order a half serve so had to order a full one which I knew there was no way in hell I could eat it all.  Luckily we got an early bird special so it was all half price.  I ate my half.  I was sooo full.  Really really full.  But I just wanted that lobster lol.  Hubby had to finish off the other half as well as his meal.  It was devine.
Finding food is more about filling the hole now rather than the taste.  Now I am happy to have a vegemite sandwich for lunch.  Before I would have been no way, thats not enough.  I want flavour.  But now because I am full up it really makes a difference.


Now just because this is my blog and I can, I am going to ask you all a huge favour.  Please if you have a spare moment, could you vote for my daughter in the B105 Little Lookers competition.  She is finalist #15.  This is to win $2000.  I have plans on what I want to do with the money if she wins but can't say anything incase she doesn't win.  Don't want to get someones hopes up!

http://www.b105.com.au/win/little-lookers/2011/finalists?selectedImage=14

Thank you in advance xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment