Saturday, April 23, 2011

Well how do you like them apples!

Wooot Woooot!  The scales moved, they moved I tell ya!
I have no lost 31.9kg  I am so happy.  I am 87.2kg.  Thats a normal persons weight isn't it?  If someone told me they were 87.2kg I would think they were gorgeous!  So now I am starting to think of myself that way!  I am feeling fantastic.  Even entered myself in a yummy mummy competitions.
http://www.b105.com.au/shows/labratcamillaandstav/galleries/yummy-mummy-2011/1-100?selectedImage=56

Click on the link to vote for me, you can vote 5 times DAILY.  I am entrant #57.

I have been feeling so fantastic, infact, loving myself sick!

But there is always someone who will try to bring you down.  Good Friday I went to pick up our fish & chips we were having for lunch.  Waiting to cross the road and this car flew past and the passenger lent out and screamed so loud out the window "FAT FUCK" (Well that is what I assume he said, imagine a car doing 80 odd kms and you get screamed at.)  I just gave him the bird.  I mean what else can you do?  He's obviously not that intelligent so any big words would have just confused him.
Makes you think, what makes people think they have the right to treat people like that.  I have been reading a friends blog who has had lap band surgery.  She is getting comments like "your huge" and "People should learn to eat properly and exercise then they wouldn't need this kind of surgery".  Seriously, who do you think you are.  Do you even know these people?  You have no idea what is going on in their private lives, what got them to the position they go to to have such drastic surgery.  What about a little bit of encouragement that they are doing something about it.  Oh and don't you love that they post anonymously!  Gutless wonders!  I just remind my friend that they obviously have bigger issues going on in their lives and this is their way of making themselves feel better.

I have said before, I never really noticed any discrimination against me for my size.  Yes I got the odd dickhead make a comment but I never really had the stories I hear others with obesity tell.
I can tell you one thing, I have noticed I am being reated better though.  I used to always be nice to people, they were nice to me.  Now, people are going out of their way to be nice to me.  I have been flirted with by male sales people.  Before they wouldn't even serve me!  I couldn't believe it when it happened.  I got all tongue tied and nervous lol.  Made me feel amazing though!  I mean, everyone likes to know they've "still got it". hehehe!

Well its Easter Sunday.  Our house is bursting at the seams with chocolate.  Yummmm chocolate.  I have had some, my god I feel so sick after the smallest amount.  I would have eaten all my eggs by now hehehe.

Will sign off wishing you all a wonderful and safe easter.  Be kind to others, and ignore those that can't be kind to you.

1 comment:

  1. What an arse! Lucky he only got the bird. I agree, big words would have confused him.

    I am SO proud of you. You are doing SO well. Look at what you have achieved in such a small amount of time. The best is yet to come :)

    There will always be someoen who wants to bring us down. Someone who wants to make us feel bad about ourselves. It's our job to use that in a positive way - even though some of us may be 'huge'.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete