Monday, April 11, 2011

Keep em crossed

One thing I have noticed I am able to do now.  I am able to cross my legs and sit like a lady.  Not that ankle on the knee like a man cross, a lady like over the knee cross.  I find myself doing it all the time now.  I know varocous veins etc but wow!  It might seem trivial to some but its a big accomplishment.  All these things you can't do when your overweight. 
I am feeling awesome.  I know that sounds conceited.  But I do, I feel beautiful.  Especially when I am done up and have some nice clothes on.  I can't stop taking photos of myself.  I can't stop looking at those photos.
I entered a yummy mummy comp!  I would never have done that 6 months ago.  I do have alot more weight to lose but I am so proud of what I have achieved so far.  I wanted to share that with the world.
The scales haven't moved in 2 weeks.  That is very disheartening.  But I know it will happen.  I have finally gone back to the gym after 2 weeks of kids/me being sick.  Either they are sick so I can't take them to the creche, or I am sick and just don't have the energy.  So been back into it for 2 days. 
I can't believe I am jogging on the treadmill.  I never jog!  I never run!  But I am giving it a go.  I run for a minute then walk for a minute etc.  I do 30 minutes on the treadmill.    I also do 10 minutes on the cross trainer and 10 on a bike.

There are no losers, there are only people who give up

No comments:

Post a Comment