Thursday, April 14, 2011

No motion in the ocean

The scales aren't being very friendly the last few weeks.  Infact I gained 900grams.  My dietician tells me its not fat, its fluid.  Especially because I have been sick, my body is retaining fluid.  Also its muscle because I have been going to the gym.
So this week I lost 800grams, (of the 900grams I gained).  I have lost 20cm all over in the last month.
I have been feeling very constipated / bloated the last couple of weeks.  I have been "going" but not satisfyingly if that makes sense.  Still feel crappy (pardon the pun) etc.  So a few glasses of Metamucil has got things moving.
I did my first step class at the gym this morning.  It was actually alot of fun.  I wasn't as uncoordinated as I thought I would be.  I wasn't as fast and as bouncy as the others in the class but I still kept up and got the steps right.  The instructor was doing my head in a bit.  She had just got back last night from her trip to Fiji.  So every 5 minutes she kept saying she was on Fiji time.  I am happy for her that she got a trip away and I am sure I would be feeling the same first day back but cheese and whiskers!
Its school holidays.  Going to make it a little harder to get to the gym.  Can't afford to pay for the three of them to go to the creche.  And the gym is going to be shut a fair bit over easter.
I have decided I would like to do the Sydney Harbour Bridge climb.  I saw Magda Szubanksi (sp) did it on A Current Affair.  What an inspiration.  If she can do it, I can do it!  We are the same size.  So depending on funds, I am going to try to do it the weekend I am down in Sydney in June.  I just need to make enquiries.

No comments:

Post a Comment