Monday, March 21, 2011

2nd Floor, Ladies Lingerie!

OMGG! I measured my boobage area as I know I need new over the shoulder boulder holders.  I thought if I could find out the size I need before going into the store then it would really help.
So took my measurements and put them into bra calculator site.  I am currently wearing 24E.  Which I have been wearing for years.  Yes, even since losing nearly 30kg.I would just go into the store and buy the biggest size they had.
Well according to this site, I should be in an 18E!  Wow that is 3 sizes down!  That is incredible.  Think I will be heading straight for the underwear section when I go shopping tomorrow!
Been thinking so much about my next goal.  To be 85kg by my Sydney trip (10th - 13th June) or have lost 35kg which would make me 84.1kg.  It kind of scares me,.  Isn't that weird.  Actually I am scared to see the scales drop to anything under 90kg!  I don't know why.  Maybe its just I have not experienced that size before.  Well if I have, its been a very long time ago and I don't remember!  I know I will still be me but it just seems strange.
I have even ordered some sexy pieces for private use (lol).  I can't wait to receive them.  I am definately feeling alot more confident in myself.  But then I do have my doubtful moments.  I catch a glimpse of myself in a shopfront window or a mirror and see my huge belly still.  It just doesn't seem to be shifting.  Its just depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment