Thursday, March 3, 2011

Where ever you may be let the wind run free

Church or chapel, let it rattle lol!
Well, I have been put on protein shakes by my dietician.  I am not getting enough protein in my diet.  Which would probably explain why I feel like I could bite the arse out of a cow!  So I started that.  My goodness, talk about wind!  I shall now be known as trumpet bum. lol
I am hoping it helps with the tiredness also.  I have given up the Berrocca's. I just can't stomach them anymore.  The thought of them makes my stomach turn.  So now I am on Swisse Womens Multivitamin as well as the Complex B vitamins. 
My Dietician is still very happy with my progress.  I should be losing about half a kilo a week and that seems to be the average.  Some weeks I won't lose which is very frustrating.  But I do know that I am building muscle now also with the gym.  My measurements are shrinking.  My clothes see to be growing.  Nothing fits!  Its very embarssing.  I wish I had the money to invest in a new wardrobe, especially bra's!  But I just can't do it yet. 
I have a new goal.  I want to be 85kg's by my trip to Sydney which is in June, Queens Birthday long weekend. 
I wonder what I will look like at 85kg.  I don't ever remember being that weight. 

"The Road to success is always under construction"

No comments:

Post a Comment