Sunday, July 24, 2011

I'm so deleriously happy!


This is my OMG is that really me photo.  But not in the way you would expect.  I can't belive I am that small. 
YOu know when you read or hear stories of people who see a photo of themselves when they are really big and that is when they make the decision to do something about their weight.   I had the same reaction when I saw this photo but in a positive way.  I had to ask my mum if it was really me.  I just can't believe how much weight I have lost.
I am so happy with the way I look.  I know I still have a lot of weight to lose (at least 15kg) but I am just happy now!  I am buying clothes off the rack, I can shop in an op shop!  (which I will say, I have to do as its costing so much in new clothes!).  I can't describe how excited I was to shop in an opshop for the first time.  I got 3 pairs of shorts for $4-$6 each!
I went to Dreamworld on the weekend.  I went on rides I had never been on before. Because I was too big before.  I had the best day!  It was so much fun!  I even went on the swing chairs!!  Never before would I have gone on, I would have been too scared the chains wouldn't be strong enough to hold me.

Oh and I met Brian McFadden there too lol!  I was so excited, I was shaking and my heart was racing!  I am surprised I didn't pee my pants lol.
He was so lovely.  He was happy to stop and smile for a photo.  What a great guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment