Sunday, August 14, 2011

Not much to report because I just feel awesome!

I haven't really updated much, nothing else to tell really except how good I feel!  If I came and posted here every day how awesome I feel then you would all get sick of it. (If you aren't already lol).

Met with some family over the weekend who haven't seen me in a while.  All they could do was stare at me and say "OMG Trace!"  They were very impressed.  Some didn't even recognise me lol.

I noticed I haven't had a drink for a while (alcoholic), I do like to have a drink here and there (no not get raving drunk but a drunk to wind down lol) I jsut haven't had one as if I drink I can't eat!  I know I gain more from the food so I save the room for that.

Still having cravings of course, really into Le Snack cheese & biscuits at the moment.  I know its the cheese I want but gotta have a cracker for it to go on.  Of course, can't completely give up the chocolate.  Also I am really into fish & chips. 
I always get comments from people "you shouldn't be eating that".  Well no, noone should.  But the fact is, I can, its the amount I eat that makes the difference.  Before for example, I would have fish, chips, calamari rings, seafood stick, prawn cutlets and maybe a potato scallop or 2 if I was still hungry!  Now I can have a couple of Calamari rings and some chips or a small piece of fish and some chips. 
Same as if I do some baking, people say " you shouldn't be eating that" well , I do have 4 other people in my house that I cook for also, its not all just for me.

I am on the hunt for a few outfits, going to a Glamorous party on Thursday night, so need to find a nice cocktail dress, then I am going to an 80's party next week so need to find something trashy!  Hehehe I am so excited.  NOrmally if I was invited to go to a Fancy Dress party I would throw a sombrero on my head,  Cause that is the only thing that would fit.  I am excited to be able to be one of the crowd now.

No comments:

Post a Comment