Monday, August 20, 2012

Diet Chat

I am proud to say that I have been asked to provide a Testimonial for http://www.dietchat.com.au/
This is the dietcian that helped me get to where I am today.
I met Fiona in 2010 and from the word go I have felt at ease and felt like losing weight was truly possible.
Fiona has been an amazing supporter of mine over the last 2 years.  I have always felt completely comfortable with Fiona and known I was on the right track. 
I am so honoured to be asked to provide my own feedback on the forum.  There is a seperate Topic for Weight Loss Surgery.
I am happy to answer any questions there and would love to help at least 1 person on their journey.
To be asked to do something like this makes me realise, I must have done something right. 

You can also find Diet Chat on Facebook.  They are always updating fantastic tips and advise.  www.facebook.com/dietchat.  Join their page and tell them Tracey sent you.  I have already had friend's receive valuable knowledge from them. 


As far as the weight loss for me goes, I am still here between 72-74kg.  No movement for around 10 months.  I am completely happy though, I am not too worried about it.  As much as I would like to lose at least another 5kg, I am comfortable.  I do have my 20 year school reunion in October so am looking at shifting the last 5kg by then.  Not sure how much different it will make me look lol.

I have the Make A Wish Tropical Nights Gala dinner in just over 2 weeks.  This is me at the last 2 Gala Dinners.

You have probably all seen these photos a thousand times before.  This year I am wearing a beautiful cocktail gown so I am excited about comparing photos again.

I hope you all head over to Diet Chat and have a look.  I can't thank them and my surgeon Dr Gregory Nolan enough for giving me a life. 

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant stuff! Congratulations and take care!

    ReplyDelete