Monday, September 24, 2012

Letting the Endophins out

Finally pushed myself to get back to the gym today.  OMG why did I leave it so long?  Well I know why, I have been busy, but also, petrified.
I hate feeling like the new kid at school.  I hate not knowing how things work and trying to fit in.
But I did it, I tried to make excuses this morning but I pushed myself to make the phone call and book the kids into the creche and I went! 
I actually really enjoyed it.  I didn't go too hard as I am still finding my feet but I used a few of the machines, just until I get my bearings.  I felt great while working out with my music pumping.  Can't wait to feel like I belong there.

Did I show you the Gala Dinner photos yet?  OMG I can't believe its me in the photos.  I keep looking at them because I just don't recognise the person in them.  Well I recognie the hunk a spunk on my arm, but not the chick in the blue dress.


 
 
I felt like a million dollars.  I had my hair done thanks to Diet Chat and it was so beautiful!
It was a fabulous night and everyone there looked amazing.




No comments:

Post a Comment