Monday, January 30, 2012

Got a goal to aim for

Ive had a think and worked out a goal weight I would like to reach. I think my "BMI weight" is supposed to be 55-60kg. There is no way in hell I could be that weight. There would be nothing of me. That weight is just not in my nature.
So I've decided, I'd love to get to 69kg. That's only 3-4kg away (depending on the time of day/month).
I've found I've been stuck at 72kg for a few months now. It's driving me insane. I've obviously hit a plateau but fees it's frustrating.
So if I could get to 69kg that would make my total weight loss be at 50kg.
Even thinking of being 69kg makes me think that's too small. But I know I can achieve that.
I don't have a time frame. It's just a goal to reach whenever I reach it.
I've gotten back into the gym. Two days in a row. I tried KIMAX class yesterday at the gym. I freakin loved it. Infact I couldn't stop thinking about it all night. I can't wait to do the class again.
I'm sore today from it, but went to the gum again and did RPM. I'm totally spent right now. I'm laying on the lounge and I just can't move. I think if I closed my eyes I would sleep for a week.
I was actually very surprised at my stamina through the KIMAX class. I feel I have some kind of fight in me.
I've been really trying to watch what I eat. But I completely crashed and burned after dinner. I'd been so perfectly good all day. But I just caved. I ate 2 packets (mini packs) of twisties and 4 squares of chocolate! I'm such a pig!
I ate good snacks all through the day, fruit, yoghurt, I had my protein lunch etc. I wasn't even hungry. I just had an urge! What is wrong with me!?

1 comment:

  1. Nothing wrong Trace...we all eat even if we aren't hungry, especially night time. Does p--- you off when you have been on healthy food all day. I just got the catalogue for that place at back of Coles and they got cheese and bacon balls for $1 pkt. I love them and of course I bought 2 packets.Ok till I weaken and open them lol.

    ReplyDelete