Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy New Year! Can you believe it's 2012!

NEW YEARS 2011 



 NEW YEARS 2012


NEW YEARS 2012

I wanted to start with photos as the saying, a picture speaks a thousand words is so true.  I mean look at me!  I'm a completely different person!

What an amazing year 2011 was.  I honestly didn't want it to end.  I had the best year of my life.  Not only with my weight but life in General.  A fabulous family, great friends, so much support from everyone.  I also had a great year winning prizes.  I love to enter competitions, its my hobby.  I did very well in 2011.  I won almost $7000 in prizes!  I really hope it continues in 2012.

Gosh, what a year it was.  I learnt so much about myself, so much about my confidence, my true value.  I learnt so much about relationships.  I learnt people can be very jealous.  Yes of me!  I have learnt some people can never be happy for you no matter what is going on.


Back to my weight loss. 

I have noticed I can eat a little more lately.  I notice my meals are getting bigger.  Not as big as they used to be of course but now where maybe I could eat half a sandwich, I can now finish the whole sandwich.  This scares me a little.  I don't want to ever get back to where I was so I have been really watching the decisions I make with my eating.  Yes I can only eat small meals but I need to make sure those meals are valuable.  I need to make sure i get the most out of each of those meals.

Starting New Years day, I decided to cut out the 1 can of coke a day habit.  LOL.  Hey this is good compared to what it was, I used to drink Litres a day!  But even the one can can't be good for me so I have made the conscious decision to lay off.  Today 7 days in, I caved, I had about 100ml of coke, shared a can with my husband.  Mind you, I saved it til after my dinner so couldn't even finish that 100ml.  SO not entirely sinful lol.

I bought a new top the other day.  I found one I liked but it only had a size 14 or a size 10.  As I have been in 14 for a while, I knew I had to go smaller.  As there was no 12 I just thought I would try the 10.  HOLY FREAKIN BAT SHIT!  it fit!  I just can't believe it.  Size 10.  Me, formallly size 26 now in a size 10!  Wow!  Friends of mine who I look at as skinny minnies are telling me that is smaller than what they wear.  That can't be right, I am not smaller than them!

My mum posted a photo of me yesterday in my swimmers.  I said it wasn't me, it looks nothing like me (the image I remember as a size 26). 
THIS CAN NOT BE ME!

Anyway, welcome to the New Year!  I hope 2012 has the best install for you all.  Thank you for your support in 2011.  It has been absolutely amazing for me.





No comments:

Post a Comment