Friday, May 11, 2012

Plateau of all Plateau's!

Seriously, no change for over 6 months.  I am going out of my mind.  I know I should be happy and stop looking at the scales, but even my cloths have stayed the same!
I can't wait to see my Dietician in a few weeks,  To see what I can do from here, what my goal weight should be.
Don't get me wrong, I feel fantastic.  Still find it hard to recognise myself in photos.  Loving life, but I just want to lose another 3-5kg then I will be happy!  That will get me in the 60's!

1 comment:

  1. You've been blogging that you've been doing a lot of exercising. Maybe you're putting on muscle? It might be a good time to start measuring yourself with a measuring tape and watch the decrease happen there - putting on muscle makes you plateau but you'll still lose inches. Apologies if I'm telling you how to suck eggs. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete