Monday, March 5, 2012

KIMAX

Wow! I am loving KIMAX. If you don't know what it is, it combines boxing, Mai thai (sp), and kickboxing.
I love being able to smash the crap out of something.
Today I walked out of the gym shaking! I worked my arse off!
I am used to having at least one other person on the bag with me. So that means, you do the move, step back, they do the move, then your back in. So you "kind of" get a little break between moves.
Today I had a bag to myself. Well I sheared it with the instructor. So she would show the move twice then it was me. So that meant I was doing each move continually. Full on, punch, kick, elbow over and over!
I bloody loved it but far out I was exhausted! All I kept thinking was, gee I bloody better get some results this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment