Saturday, October 22, 2011

How Should I Celebrate?

Its coming up to 12 months since my surgery. Should I celebrate?  How could I celebrate lol.  I can't believe its been 12 months and I can't believe I am at where I am!  Back when I was looking into the surgery I read other peoples success and saw they lost this much weight in 12 months.  I thought that was amazing and would be great but never thought I would achieve it.I mean, gee I had tried for YEARS to lose weight.  There was no way I would have that success.
Well the proof is in the pudding.  I have and its incredible.
I can't believe how good I feel.  I keep catching glances of myself in a window or mirror and think, who is that person, that isn't me.  I look NORMAL!
I am loving being able to buy clothes in little specialty stores.  I am loving the cute little tops I can buy.  I am in a size 14 top now and 16 bottoms.  It feels crazy to me to be wearing those sizes.  I pick it up in the shop and think no way that will fit me!  And it does!
I have hit a plateau again.  But I really don't care.  I feel so good now.

My youngest turns 2 on wednesday, if you read my posts from this time last year, I was in the middle of my Optifast plan and was hanging for a piece of meat lol.
I got to taste that meat at the party, check out my photo


I just don't remember being that big.  Its crazy.

Anyway, its sunday morning and hubby is cooking a yummy breakfast.  So I am off to enjoy that then get ready for what the day will bring.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey

    Yes you should celebrate it a great mile stone to reach celebrate by doing something special you deserve it :)

    When I reach my 75kgs weightloss I'm climbing the harbour bridge i can't wait. I'm about 14kgs away.

    Drop by and have a read of my blog if you like.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kate! Sorry I have only just seen your reply.
    I didn't end up celebrating really.
    I did the bridge Climb in June, it was the most amazing thing ever! Good Luck with your climb.

    ReplyDelete