Monday, July 8, 2013

Time to Squeeze the most out of this journey!

I haven't blogged for a while.  Like I have said before, life has just returned to normal, except I am thinner. lol
My weight has hit a plateau.  Although I haven't been completely good with my diet.  Just eating what is going, what everyone else is eating etc.  Of course the size of the meal is still very small. 

I am really wanting to try to lose the last 10 - 15kg.  So I will hopefully be seeing my dietician in the next week or so.  Just need to find some spare cash and make some appointments.
I do worry that seeing as its been so hard to lose, that it will be very hard to keep off.
I am extremely happy with where I am don't get me wrong.  To be honest, I think I miss the adrenalin of the excitement and praise I receive when reaching goals.
I really hate my gym so haven't been there, stupidly just paying my membership fee's until the contract is over.  I just don't feel comfortable there AT ALL.
Went out dancing on the weekend.  I was aching all over the next day.  If I could just dance like that every day I would probably shed the kilos'!  Less the alcohol I am sure lol.

Just a few new photos.  Nothing's changed, just my hair is getting longer lol.

 
Yes my new favourite day is "Selfie Saturday"

No comments:

Post a Comment